The Formax FD262 Tabber is a single-head tabbing machine that is designed for the moderate volume user. It can handle documents ranging from 3 5/8” x 5” card stock to 11” x 11” booklets up to 5/32”. The FD262 Tabber will process a range of Tabs in most colors and either round or square from 5/8” to 1.5” in length and width.
Here are some of the key features of the Formax FD262 Tabber:
- Can process documents up to 12,000 pieces per hour
- Handles media up to 17″ wide, up to 5/32″ thick
- Uses “crash tab” technology to apply tabs quickly and accurately
- Can apply tabs in different locations, to meet USPS requirements
- Has an integrated bottom feeder for continuous operation
- Built-in waste take-up spool to reduce downtime
- User-friendly controls with 5-digit resettable LCD counter and tab sensitivity control
- Can use a variety of tab stocks, including translucent, paper, and clear in sizes up to 1 1/2” in diameter
The Formax FD262 Tabber is a great choice for businesses and organizations that need to apply tabs to a moderate volume of documents. It is easy to use and maintain, and it is a reliable and efficient way to apply tabs.